I feel so distant from my blog. It doesn't even feel welcoming to me necessarily. I created it in a time of frustrations so the page is black and my user name or whatever it is this pissy verbalization of my....pissiness. and i don't want to make a blog of pissiness. Chari and Jackie you have inspired me. I think I'm going to start a new one. I want one that I can express joy through as well as frustrations but I feel like all I do is complain and rant. Why is it that with all things I start I am never fully satisfied or proud of? I get B+ and I'm pissed. Any sort of disorder like too many confusing layers on illustrator makes me so frustrated that I just have to start over again on a fresh new page. but then it never turns out well anyways....balhlasjdf opaejgldnzxvourhe
At the start of Summer 2010, I shall venture on my new blog of inspirations and aspirations, not defeats and frustrations. God help me.
Friday, May 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Home girrrl, I rant too. I think you should keep this one and just record your change. It's nice to look back and witness your life's flow. Or make a new one, either or. Jackie and I will stand attentive either way. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. B+ is ballin
yeah, we all rant! And i talk/write too much - at least your blogging is concise :] I agree, you should keep this. If you wanna change the name, I believe you can just edit it. Same with the colors, font. Although black is good because it saves energy (see: http://www.saveswatts.com/) - supposedly black uses less than white. It makes sense. I thought of switching my colors because of that...then I didn't want to copy you :]
ReplyDeleteFinalement,
Philippians 4:8
"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."
Focus on what inspires you, and what you're proud of! We're proud of you :) Not many people make it across the country to an art school in NYC.
WOAH, DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THE WATTS. Minimizing my footprint right noooow. Haha
ReplyDelete